October 16, 2021

Techopenion

Topic to read

Latest smartphone Realme X7 Pro 5G and Realme X7 5G are available in 70% price, know how to take advantage

Realme X7 Pro and Realme X7 are being given huge discounts on the latest launch smartphone from Realme. With which users will be able to buy both these smartphones at a discount of up to Rs 9,000. Actually, Realme Upgrade program has been started by Realme company. This program was given by Realme India CEO Madhav Seth during the launch of Realme X7 phone Realme X7 Pro and Realme X7 on February 4, 2021. This program has been listed on the e-commerce site, where it has been introduced under the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Program.

Under this program, on purchasing the Realme X7 Pro 5G and Realme X7 5G, the customer will only have to pay 70 percent of the price of the phone. Meaning that under the program, users will be able to buy Realme X7 Pro 5G for Rs 20,999 instead of 29,999. At the same time, Realme X7 5G will be able to buy 6GB RAM and 128GB model for Rs 13,999 instead of Rs 19,999. At the same time, Realm X7 5G will be able to buy 8GB RAM and 128GB storage variants for Rs 15,399 instead of 21,999. An additional instant discount of Rs 1,500 is being offered on phone purchases from Flipkart. 70% of the amount of the phone can be repaid in a 6-month no-cost EMI option. Realme Upgrade Program can be started during the first sale of Realme X7 and Realme X7 Pro by paying a subscription fee of Rs 11.

Flipkart Smart Upgrade Plan

Customers can buy Realme X7 5G and Realme X7 Pro 5G by paying 70 percent amount. In the same year, when the new smartphone of Realme X series will be launched, customers will be able to buy a new phone of Realme X series by returning Realme X7 5G and Realme X7 Pro 5G. For this, again, the customers will have to pay only 70 percent. On the other hand, if customers want to continue using Realme X7 5G and Realme X7 Pro 5G, then they will have to pay the remaining 30 percent.

This Flipkart Smart upgrade plan is also available for Samsung F41 and Samsung F62.

Flipkart Smart Upgrade Plan
Flipkart Smart Upgrade Plan